It’s so hard to believe it’s just about 3 weeks until our biggest event of the year.
In case you missed it, or you’d like an easy link to share with friends, here’s the full rundown.
What? 5th Annual Taste of Hope Gala – Virtual Edition!
Why? We had to shift gears from our planned in-person gala due to rising Covid hospitalizations in our area.
When? Thursday, September 23, 7 pm Central.
Where? On Zoom— in your home or backyard, with your friends, wherever!
How much for tickets? It’s literally donate whatever you can afford. $5 or $500, we just want you to be a part of our celebration!
How? It’s so simple it’s confusing! But trust us, all you have to do is donate any amount via the donate link below, and you’ll receive instructions on how to join in.
Who Benefits? Critically needed funding generated by the gala benefits the girls being cared for by our She Has Hope human trafficking response programs.
Attendees will receive so much!
- Wine tasting class with two Master Sommeliers (there are only 269 in the whole world)— Jack Mason and Steven McDonald.
- Winery sponsor spotlight with a mystery guest from California wine country!
- Arrive early between 6-7 pm for a special Zoom cooking class session and Q&A with Chef Ramos; recipe for dinner provided beforehand.
- Incredible opening bid levels on exclusive silent auction lots— you might walk away with a real steal!
- For Houston-area friends: access to purchase a special experience box curated by Master Sommelier Jack Mason, all proceeds to benefit She Has Hope.
- For out-of-towners or DIY’ers: a Master Som curated shopping guide of the types of wines they’ll be discussing and tasting.
- 1 ticket to our mega-raffle for every $10 you donate.
- Our new video premier spotlighting inspiring, hope-filled stories from our Uganda programs!
- Knowing that your involvement creates more hope!
Buy your tickets today and help us reach our $30,000 event goal.
We could not do this without you! Thank you!